kar(ma)toon

Bom Karma... ou não!

terça-feira, outubro 02, 2007

EPIFÂNIA DE OTÁRIO

Não sei bem quanto é um momento, mas este durou apenas dois segundos, e foi tempo o suficiente para eu de repente perceber tudo...




Don't leave me this way
I can't survive, I can't stay alive
Without your love, oh baby
Don't live me this way
I can't exist, I will surely miss
Your tender kiss
So don't leave me this way

Oh baby, my heart is full of love and
desire for you
So come on down and do what
you've got to do
Your started this fire down in my soul
Now can't you see it's burning, out of control
So come on down and satisfy the
need in me
Cos only your good loving can set me free

Don't leave me this way
I don't understand how I'm at your command
So baby please don't leave me this way.

2 Comments:

  • At 16:52, Anonymous Anónimo said…

    Percebeste tudo ao contrário acho. Mas posso-te explicar!

     
  • At 21:47, Blogger karmatoon said…

    E porquê o »anónimo»? Alguma razão para isso?

     

Enviar um comentário

<< Home