kar(ma)toon

Bom Karma... ou não!

sexta-feira, maio 05, 2006

one day i left my room
in the evening
it was freezing
the sidewalk shining
but it was ok
I wasn't lonely
I wan’t no one
I was just hoping for a bookstore
like the one I prayed for
and the music they play there
would be dinosaur jr
and the people who worked there
would be super skinny
and super unfriendly
and that would make me happy
what really kills me is I'm only lonely
when I talk to you
yeah I should have told you
I just cant handle your endless sorrow
all I wanted from you was some tomorrow
ah but its ok
I'll find a bookstore and buy Saul bellow
& one about old ruins for my mother
you never met her
she liked manhattans
they taste like mouthwash
she understood how to be alone
all alone
maybe the worst is over
I left my room one evening
the sun had just gone down
but the sky still shining
and not even the stars up in heaven
could throw their ashes on the blue
still burning over this ugly city
and that makes me happy

Mark Eitzel

1 Comments:

  • At 02:52, Blogger Carlos said…

    Tenho saudades tuas, puto.
    Os amigos têm destas coisas, que queres?

     

Enviar um comentário

<< Home